Best water sanitizer
HICLEAN acts as a strong oxidising agent both on the microbial cell wall and within the cell. It rapidly destroys microorganisms, spore forming bacteria, thermophilic bacteria, yeasts, moulds and viruses. It decreases the rate of Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD).
- Hydrogen peroxide – 26.5%
- Peroxyacetic Acid- 4.9%
- Inert ingredients – 68.6%
- Water sanitizer provides broad spectrum biocidal activity.
- Eleminates the disease causing pathogens viz., Gram +ve as well as Gram -ve bacteria, virus, fungi, mycoplasma, spores and protozoa with at least 14 days residual efficacy.
- Extremely safe for poultry without having any adverse effects.
- Removes all organic contamination, including Biofilms and manganese deposits.
- Completely biodegradable and decomposes to water, oxygen without having toxic residues.
- Can be used as a sustainable disinfectant in aquaculture, which is termed as ORGANIC AQUACULTURE.
- Highly stable and effective at wide ranges of pH and temperature.
- Effective against fin rot, tail rot, dropsy, cloudy eye condition and other parasitic and protozoan diseases of fish.
- Dilution in water
- Water sanitization
- Routine sanitization
- During viral or bacterial diseases
- In acute cases of bacterial infection like E. coli
- 1ml in 10 Ltr
- 2ml in 10 Ltr for 3 days
- 5ml in 10 Ltr for 3 days
- All drinking water
- Pipe line flushing
- 20ml in 10 Ltr Keep pipe lines filled for 30 min to 1 hour Hatching eggs disinfection 2.5ml in 1 Ltr Spray method Incubators and hatchers 20ml in 1 Ltr Spray and mop Incubator tanks 2.5ml in 1 Ltr Rinse and mop Terminal disinfection of empty sheds 20ml in 1 Ltr Spray using high pressure pump Disinfection of sheds in presence of birds/ animals 10ml in 1 Ltr
- Spray method keeping nozzle towards ceiling Plastic equipments 20ml in 1 Ltr Soak for 30min Metal equipment 10ml in 1 Ltr Soak for 30min Feed rooms and stores 10ml in 1 Ltr Spray method Foot bath/ vehicle wheel dips 10ml in 1 Ltr Add daily Fishery1 Ltr in 1 bigha Add homogeneously